Ads

Sunday, May 1, 2022

2022-17 || things that cause anxiety for me, five weeks post partum

A bit late with the Easter post, but we actually got these treats from Faubourg a few days after the holiday. I originally wasn't going to post about them, because it was late, but they were so good. 

This one was a coconut mousse on top, with a "pomegranate hibiscus gelée interior, on a sablé breton base", as per their website. The sakura inspired bits on top were a nibble of chocolate that enhanced the coconut flavors:


S had their bunny dessert and she wouldn't give me a bite, so I'm sure it was good, even though I can't tell you about it.

Pastries, cookies, and sugar in general have been helping with my anxiety and post partum hormones. Baby P is great to take care of, super chill, but I get so anxious when I breastfeed. It feels harder to breathe and my chest tightens a little. He's feeding well, and I have no pain, so I'm not sure why. Does anybody else have this experience? 

Other things that are causing anxiety:
  • Taxes
  • Clutter
  • Fridge looking too packed or too empty
  • Grandparents acting like children
  • S refusing to nap or taking short naps

Breathe in, breathe out.


No comments:

Post a Comment