Ads

Monday, April 12, 2021

2021-12 || housewife

We've been trying to save for all the home renovations required for an old house (almost 100 years old!), but sometimes, it's hard not to go out for a quick coffee. Rocanini is around the corner from my in-law's place, and it wasn't difficult for me to come up with an excuse to go: 



Rocanini Coffee Roasters Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

It's a decent oat milk latte, enough caffeine to get me through the afternoon, but not so much that I am rolling around in bed at night. 

I felt really tired this weekend, for whatever reason. The sun was out, I had coffee (see photo above of coffees sitting on bench with shadows created by real sunshine), I slept enough... What else was my body craving?

The to do list continues to grow everyday, and I truly realized the other day that it will never end, which is a draining thought. There isn't enough time or energy to get through all of the things I want to/should do. Also, I don't want my life to centered around vacuuming and mopping! 

Full basket of laundry? Well, good thing there's still space next to it on the floor. 

Mildew building up in the bathtub? WELL... I don't have a solution...

Clearly, I'm not made to be a housewife, although it does seem like the easy way out - to rely on my partner to forge his path outside, while I stay home and take care of baby S and baby H (H for House). 

I'm not for it though. I'll stay in the working mom's group. 



No comments:

Post a Comment