Ads

Thursday, April 1, 2021

2021-10 || harmony

Baby S is at the age where we can leave her for longer than an hour, so we dropped her off at the grandparents' place, and went hunting for food. The Instagram foodies have influenced me to try out the rice noodles at Harmony Bakery


Just another hole in the wall with cheap food. It was about $5 for each take out container, comes with a separate small container of just enough soy sauce to add extra flavour to the rice noodles. It's flavourful, but don't let it sit too long. Once it gets cold, the texture becomes too gooey, and it's no longer as delicious as it could be. I also did not add the egg option, which costed another $1. Go for the egg. Overall, not bad, but didn't really hit the spot. 


Speaking of harmony, it's so difficult to find that balance of peace and harmony at a workplace. There's always something irks me, and I don't think it's just my work either. There is no perfect workplace. Recently, I was in a Zoom meeting, and started to wonder if there was a mute button I could hit, even though I wasn't the host. 

"WOOPS, muted you by accident!" 

"WOOPS, can't figure out how to unmute!"

Being in sales, you hear a lot of people talk. I won't say I'm a sales leader and I won't take credit for being a great sales person, but I think I have noticed that there are a few different types of sales people. There are the sales people who are successful because they're actually good and convincing, and then there are those sales people whose customers will buy something just to make them shut up and stop bothering them. 

Can't hit the mute button in a face to face conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment