Ads

Sunday, December 13, 2020

2020-50 || at least i have my orange juice

I haven't been very motivated to blog, since returning to Vancouver from Victoria, mostly because we've been eating at home more often. Not very interesting to post about my third Instapot chicken meal of the week, but at least I have my orange juice


I was pretty stoked when Glory Juice gave me my own code (LUWESA15) for 15% off their fresh cold-pressed juices this week.  When I was in Victoria, I had gotten into the habit of drinking Tropicana's orange juice with LOTS OF PULP, which I'm sure is just loaded with sugar and not very healthy, but I needed the vitamin C in the juice to go along with my iron pill. It actually makes a huge difference in my energy level when I don't take the iron pill with vitamin C, and an even bigger difference when I don't take the pill at all. Making sure my iron levels are maintained at a regular level is just another part of being a breastfeeding mom...

After coming home to Vancouver, we just haven't had the fridge space for a large carton of juice. I've attempted to remember to take the iron pill with an actual orange, but sometimes, I'm too busy or tired to bother (maybe if I had my iron pill, I wouldn't be so tired. Hmm...). 

Anyways, when I got the code, I immediately ordered both the options that matched the Vitamin C nutrition profile, as well as one of the juices that contain high iron, and one other for skin and hair health because I've been losing so much hair lately (postpartum effects, ugh). Tastes delicious. Also tastes guilt free, without added sugar, because they use real organic vegetables and fruits.  Also, the bottles are conveniently sized to fit my fridge. 

H went to pick up our online order for me, and he mentioned there was lots of great COVID-19 safety protocols being imposed at the Glory Juice location by Olympic Village. I'm sure the other locations in Yaletown and Coal Harbour are just as diligent with their safety procedures. 

Glory Juice Co. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

These juices aren't cheap. Use LUWESA15 for 15% off online orders at Glory Juice

What else have we been up to? Sleep training, cloth diapering, learning to sit, and lots of time wasted on Instagram...  

No comments:

Post a Comment