Ads

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

2020-16 || get the extra sauce

Pizza during the COVID-19 pandemic: 


We were close to Papa John's, and picked this up for lunch at home. There's an online ordering system to create your own pizza, which seems pretty standard these days for most pizza joints. Choose your toppings, and here's a large pizza for $15! 

There's a fair selection of toppings, crusts, and sauces to go through, and all of them are pretty standard, like the ham and sausage that we added to our pizza. It's not deep dish pizza from Chicago, but add on the extra sauce, and it'll do for now. Also, I didn't expect too much, and it was easy for them to go above and beyond. 




For future reference, they carry Pepsi products, so if you've got a hankering for a diet Coke, it's not happening.

I was going to call it a "quick" lunch, but there's more time now to slow down since there aren't as many places to go to, appointments to keep, people to see. Just removing commute time (e.g. 45 minutes to get to work, and another same chunk of time to get back) has saved so many hours for all the things I've wanted to do for so long. Also, social distancing has released my inner introvert that I've tried to bury for so long. Really having the time of my life right now.

Also also, I'M HAVING A BABY SOON. Construction in progress...


No comments:

Post a Comment