Ads

Sunday, October 21, 2018

2018-42 | KAHVE


Define a productive day.

IMG_20181021_200800_481

Originally, we were going to adventure around the Delta area, but the fog was too thick to fly my drone, so we redirected the GPS to a coffee shop that’s been on my list for a while - Kahve Coffee. They have really pretty latte art. C had a flat white, and I had a latte. I was actually really hungry from only have two little dumplings 3 hours ago at 7AM that morning, but their pastry and sandwich options did not appeal to me, especially for the quantity versus price point (sorry, I’m on a budget now, can only afford expensive coffees).

IMG_20181021_200659_522 (1)

The walls of the cafe are stocked with coffee accessories that can be purchased, including a wide selction of mugs. They even had a display case for Secrid wallets, which I still want to get. Because there was so much stuff inside, it felt like all the tables were jammed together and counters were packed in close. Luckily, there was plenty of space at the bar by the window, where C and I sat for about an hour, just catching up. He got a new wallet, which I take a s a sign that he’s doing well in his career.

Kahve Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

The coffee itself was decent. If it was more convenient to visit, I would probably drop by, if not just for a good photo opp!

I went home after that, had a quick bite, and went back out for a bike ride to visit R&B. Then, dinner with H’s folks. Nice to see all these people and catch up in one day. Even with the setbacks from the fog in the morning and not being able to go out to fly my drone, I think it was still a productive day of seeing the people that I enjoy being around. Not to mention the beautiful autumn colours all around the city, really makes me feel like life is worth living.

What do you do to feel fulfilled?

No comments:

Post a Comment