Ads

Monday, June 11, 2018

2018-23 | READY PLAYER ONE, DEADPOOL 2, SUN SUI WAH

I still haven’t tried the straws that I mentioned in the last post, but this week, I have been living life:
IMG_20180609_201347_065

Sun Sui Wah

I honestly forgot to take photos of the food until dessert (above, tapioca pudding with red bean, which looks gross but don’t let appearances deceive you). C&J kept me liquored up all the way through, and I was kept busy with eating and conversation. There were the usual dishes of lobster, chicken, fish, at a Chinese full course meal. C&J added on sweet and sour pork as one of the dishes, which was unusual because it had lychee added into it. In my drunken haze, I remember that the chicken skin was very crispy, and the fried rice and yi mein was not too oily.

Sun Sui Wah Seafood Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

There were also the boiled eggs that I had no space to eat:

Sun Sui Wah

Last week wasn’t all laughs - work is still work, living at home is rough sometimes, and I can’t wait to have more space in my life. I guess I should take control, seize the day, and make space. Make every 24 hour count.

This week seems to be starting off well though.

No comments:

Post a Comment