Ads

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

2018-15 THE BEST OF BOSTON? – Lunch

On the last day of Boston, I was getting really tired of sandwiches and catered lunches from the conference. I was craving something fresh, something blended, something in the form of a smoothie. Being in a downtown area, I knew there must be a smoothie place, and I was right. A quick search of the area brought me to Mother Juice:

IMG_20180420_162038_389

Long waits aside (I stood there for about 20 to 30 minutes, I guess the lunch rush was strong that day), I was pretty satisfied. The smoothies were just what I was looking for, and also just what I expected. I had the one with ginger, and D had the one with strawberries and bananas. They were completely organic, and although they might look like they contain very little volume, each cup was a full meal. And they were EXPENSIVE! I always forget the cost of being healthy…

Mother Juice Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I don’t think I’d go back though, because of the long waits and the price. I’d probably go to Whole Foods next time, because it’s in the same area and usually has some sort of juice/smoothie option.

It does seems like there’s a common theme on this trip (in my life??), where I get tired of something and have to find something new to try.

Go to Boston Breakfast
Go to Boston Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment