Ads

Saturday, February 10, 2018

GOLETA – Lunch in The Good Land

The Santa Barbara airport is full of character, with 5 gates packed under the adobe roof. Stepping outside into the sunshine and seeing the palm trees felt like I was walking into paradise! Too bad there was lots of work to do, and not much time for exploring…

Travelling for work means a lot of eating at restaurants, and sometimes, I have trouble keeping up with all the places we end up going to (just like I have troubles keeping up with all the emails this week). I landed at 10PM las night, and while things are still fresh in my mind, here’s the first meal in Goleta at Lilly’s Tacos:

Lilly's Tacos

They were $1.90USD each, I had 2, and the total in Canadian with the current exchange rate was just over $5.00CAD!!! I had the beef cheek, which wasn’t the most flavorful. The portions were not the largest. The salsa was fresh enough. Overall, average tacos for a great price. It’s a convenient spot for the offices in the area, especially for busy folks short on time. The tacos were ready before I had even finished punching in the pin for my VISA. We did also come by around 4PM and there were maybe 2 other customers, so the wait wasn’t long. Jack in the Box down the street was offering $1 tacos and Hollister Brewing also had tacos on their menu. Maybe try those out next time, and compare all of them!

Lilly's Tacos Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Overall, less than mediocre tacos, but I was with an amazing group of ladies, so it made it more bearable.

On to dinner in Goleta…

No comments:

Post a Comment