Ads

Friday, December 29, 2017

AUBADE

Sometimes, it feels like the world is ending, and things are closing in… Maybe it’s just my world, but if Stephen Hawking (one of the smartest guys on Earth) says the same, then really, we should perhaps try to take this more seriously. Technology is literally taking huge leaps (look at Atlas!), and I’m still just sitting here at home on Christmas vacation. I’m trying to find something productive to do, but really, all I want to do is drink lots of coffee and find somewhere nice to fly my drone.

IMG_20171225_123322_184

Here we were at Aubade, a super minimalistic coffee shop. The coffee barista was actually the owner, and he was super friendly and easy to chat with. The milk for the espressos were made with nut milk (and some other organic healthy stuff), just a warning that they don’t have other types of milk. Other than espressos, there were all the other types of coffees that you could possibly imagine, all done in a corner of a thrift shop! It was all very cozy, and I would go back again, next time I have time.

Aubade Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Seriously though, check this place out, and while you’re in the hood, go check out the shops along Union St for some inspiration to live while we still can – Hunter & Hare, Charlie & Lee. I am motivated to work towards acquiring this convertible Vere Verto Macta bag/backpack for just under $700CAD:

WANT vs NEED…

No comments:

Post a Comment