Ads

Saturday, November 25, 2017

TAIWAN 2017 – YONG HE AND BEITOU

There were only a handful of meals we’d have in this city, and we had TWO here at Yong He 永和豆漿大王:
YONG HE
Here’s their order menu. Many options!
YONG HE

Here are their happy workers:
YONG HE

If I died, and somebody wanted to bring me back to life, they just need to bring me some of Yong He’s hot salted soy milk with egg. It’s just the right amount of salty, with soft liquidy egg (I’m sure it’s cooked and safe to eat though, because we didn’t get sick). They put a bit of the Chinese donut in it so there’s something to chew. I could eat it forever. This is one of the things I’d come back to Taipei for.

Then, we went to Beitou to go for a relaxing dip in sulphurous hot spring water, because both of us were feeling the hours of walking. Dropping in at around 1PM at the Grand View Resort, we were able to get a last minute appointment for a private room, which looked like this:

BEITOU

Super relaxing. They have really good wooden buckets here to pour water on your back or what not. We were relaxed and to keep walking after the 90 minute soak.

No comments:

Post a Comment