Ads

Monday, August 28, 2017

FOOD ADVENTURE // LIFE IS A FAIR

Hit up the PNE because H’s mum wanted to check it out. I used to work here, and I never really understood the appeal of paying to go, but it was actually pretty interesting. There were a lot of really cool booths and sad looking farm animals. Another reason I didn’t mind was 'cause I wanted to try out some of the food options.There were some appealing options, and I went with the Praguery food truck:
The Praguery

Look how happy I am with my ice cream and delicious chewy cone:

https://www.instagram.com/luwesa/

I had the chocolate flavour, which came with a cute piece of chocolate on the top and a good slather of nutella in the cone. I do question whether this was worth $10, but hey, I was there already and I was hungry. Satisfied my sweet tooth, and the fresh chewy cone!!!! I would love to have these again.

H’s mum had the corn from the Corn Castle, and she said this was really sweet. I’m not really a corn on the cob type of girl, so I didn’t try it:

Corn Castle

I also made a couple of impulse buys at the Fair. Sometimes, when I’m with H, I get suckered into things that are really gimmicky, but in the moment, I’m just convinced it will be useful. He’s a bit of an enabler. More on this later. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment