Ads

Sunday, August 27, 2017

86/104 – EXPLORE FROM SEA TO SKY

Tried to find a waterfall, got lost and didn’t really have enough gas (probably because Mercury is still retrograding hard), so we tried to save the day with a walk around a few lakes and good coffee at Galileo Coffee:

Galileo Coffee

I was pleasantly surprised by the cute heart on top of my latte and the strength of their coffee beans. I knew I needed some extra energy because I was heading to the Monstercat Compound after the hike, and I was already drained. B and A both liked their coffee enough to buy some freshly roasted beans. The baked goods looked decent, but I didn’t go for it, because I’m really trying to save up. This seems like a great spot to start off any trip north along the Sea to Sky. I’ll be back.
Galileo Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Here are a few shots from Sparkle the Drone at Stump Lake, one of the four lakes along the trails at Alice Lake:

Stump Lake at Alice Lake

Stump Lake at Alice Lake

Easy trails, relaxing views.

Also, we’ve found a pineapple floaty. Let the floating will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment