Ads

Thursday, July 27, 2017

FOOD ADVENTURE // Dundas

Maybe if I didn’t eat out so much, I’d have more money for clothes. Luckily, I know some generous people, and P’s sister actually treated us to this amazing meal at Dundas Eat + Drink:

IMG_20170719_195658_150

It’s another newly renovated place, with a completely new kitchen. They had just finished their soft open, and still working through some kinks, like the menu and the portions, etc. Spring rolls were quite good, the pho that W had really good broth (I didn’t try the noodles), and the grilled pork had all great flavour. P had the beef, and although I had a piece, I’m not gonna lie, I don’t remember it.

IMG_20170719_200127_417

We had 2 orders of the crispiest chicken wings, with the house spicy sauce and… I think garlic butter. Anybody want to come with me for wings tomorrow?

Wait, I better figure out what I’m wearing for the next 4 weddings this summer first…

Shout out to the adorable succulent planter decorations at Dundas.

No comments:

Post a Comment