Ads

Saturday, May 13, 2017

TORONTO, day 4 // the last supper

It’s been a long journey to here, the final meal in Toronto before heading to the next destination. We were originally going to Fring’s, but we got tired of waiting, and went to Bar Hop instead:

bar hop

With their wide selection of beers, we were all able to choose one that we liked, or get a cocktail (G&T up top!). I had a flight of beers, all stouts that I wanted to try, none that I really remember, and again, not as good as the beer from Iceland, but they were good, Ontario beers. We also had the cheese platter as an appetizer, and I had the salmon salad as my main:

bar hop

I liked that it was vinegary, and ate all of it, even though I didn’t have much of an appetite (we had just had ice cream before heading out for dinner at Sweet Jesus… maybe more on this place later). H had a chicken burger, which was alright, nothing special.

Bar Hop Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

It was nice to be able to see K and T+D. Last time I had met up with K was when I went to Hong Kong, back in 2009. Some things don’t change, and K seemed to be the same pleasant person. I'm lucky enough to have a supportive family as a constant around me. 

I did end up doing most of what I said I would do today. A bit obsessed with the whole aloe vera thing lately… ALOEisa is a thing.  I'm going to post again tomorrow, to give an update on this weekend before jumping into the next part of the trip, because I feel like it's going to take a couple of days at least. It's fabulous, to always have so much going on.

aloe

aloe

No comments:

Post a Comment