Ads

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

58/104 - HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY or SINGLE AWARENESS DAY


LE MARCHE ST GEORGE

At Le Marché St. George, one of my favourite nooks in Vancouver, with a good friend, enjoying the sunshine this weekend before heading off to the Eastside Flea Market. I got a Rose Mocha and a French onion soup, and the croissant is C’s. I can’t wait to come back, every single time. They pay attention to all the details! The only thing we didn’t do was bike; it would’ve been a complete Vancouver-style weekend.

Le Marche St. George Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Looked back on some old photographs, which brought back some good and bad memories. I’ve been thinking about what I’ve learned since (love, work, family), and when the switch was flipped from “child” to “adult”. The past was fun, but I’m more excited to keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment