Ads

Monday, January 9, 2017

SEVEN, BURNING A PIT IN MY STOMACH


Went to Boiling Point for what must be the 7th time. Every time I go, I try something new. They only have 10 different flavors, and the only ones I haven’t had are the Beef, Veggie Tomato, and the Curry Fishball, so I must’ve been there 7 times. Today was the 7th, and I had their Taiwanese Spicy Hot Soup:

IMG_20170109_220729_820
It’s bright, flaming red.

IMG_20170109_220552_431
Noodles included. Milk tea sold separately, but highly recommended to put out the flames.
Boiling Point Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
Lucky number seven. This was so spicy, it’s been 3 hours since I had it, and my stomach is still burning. My body feels like it’s on fire. I probably have an ulcer now. It did clear up the sinuses and wake me up, after another long day. I’m just twirling around in life right now.

So relatable .-.

I just wanted to be at home tonight, go do some yoga, and chill out, because class is starting tomorrow. I guess things don’t always go according to plan, but it sucks when it’s because of other people. I mean, H’s problems are my problems, and I’ll be there if he really needs me, but I guess I just didn’t see the dire need for me to be there right now when I can barely take care of myself. WHAT ABOUT ME?! Well, I guess I have this blog to vent and be emo, so that I can be my usual self in real life. Thanks for reading.

More about my Boiling Point experiences here:

http://luwesa.blogspot.ca/2016/12/merry-5152.html

No comments:

Post a Comment