Ads

Sunday, January 8, 2017

53/104 BALANCE

First week of 2017 is over. It’s been a busy one, life doesn’t seem to want to slow down, even after the holidays have ended.

I tried to chase the sunrise at the Richmond Dyke on New Year’s Day too, but never got around to posting about it, likely because the photos didn’t turn out as I’d hoped (clouds in the way):

RichmondRichmondRichmond

We might be so busy because we’re still house hunting! I say “we”, but it’s mostly fallen onto H’s plate, because he’s the one who will be living there with his ‘rents, but I’m just going along for support. I hope we get this resolved by the end of this month, because it’s really quite stressful. Life is too short for this.
Shang Noodle HouseBest egg Not worth
Went to Shang Noodle House in Richmond after one particularly stressful afternoon of it. I had their Special B, which consists of Japanese BBQ pork miso ramen, 3 takoyaki balls, and a drink (I had the hot lemon water). CHECK OUT THAT PERFECTLY COOKED MARINATED EGG. Cheese tart was just OK, probably wouldn’t order again because I didn’t like the watery consistency of the cheese custard, and the tart was possibly store bought. The soup for the noodles wasn’t too salty, as I wasn’t chugging water all night. Total cost for 2 people was about $30, which is relatively cheap for dinner. The one thing that really stops me from going back more frequently is the lack of service. What can you expect from a busy Chinese restaurant?

Shang Noodle House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

That’s all for tonight folks. Maybe I’ll find time to post more tomorrow about the Lions Club charity concert I attended tonight… Most likely not though.

Hoping to find that balance of enough stress to drive me towards pursuing my goals, and enough rest to make sure I’m alive to see my dreams fulfilled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment