Ads

Thursday, July 21, 2016

NOBODY ACTUALLY WORKS ON FRIDAY

It's Thursday, and nothing will get done tomorrow because all we'll do is talk about our plans for the weekend. Sometimes, I get upset when things aren’t done properly and I really need to learn to just relax. TBH, I think I’m better at not being so anal these days because I’ve learned to do things that help me relax. Eating and drinking, to be more exact.

H & I came to Boston Pizza on a Wednesday night. It wasn’t Pasta Tuesday. We didn’t come here to watch sports on TV. Why did we decide to eat at such a boring chain restaurant? Convenience, I suppose. Double Long Islands were on special, and they have a $9.99 deal for 3 mini pizzas that could be chosen from a list of different flavors/toppings. Not bad. I got a great buzz from the Long Island, so I’m giving this place a 4/5, and I’d go again for the mini pizzas!


From closest to farthest: Deluxe, Perogi, Mediterranean.

Sometimes, it’s more about who you go with though.

Boston Pizza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment