Ads

Sunday, July 24, 2016

29/52 – CROISSANT VS COFFEE


IMG_20160724_181141

Which do you think would win in a physical fight?

Croissant from A Bread Affair, picked up at the Trout Lake Farmers Market on Saturday.

Coffee from my Nespresso. Black, just the way I like it. 


I stocked up on Nespresso capsules the other day. They have a new one called the Envivo Lungo that is just amazing. Level 9 intensity, and gives that extra KICK to start the day. I had one yesterday and today, before hitting up the VFM.

Back to back shifts this weekend… Add that to all the Pokemon hunting and biking, and I think I can honestly say that I deserve this buttery croissant. It goes quite well with the coffee. The almond chocolate croissants are amazing too, just the perfect balance of sweet almond and salty butter, but they ran out, so I took this guy home instead.

A Bread Affair Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


PS: Somebody said my Instagram feed was “aesthetic as fuck”. Have you followed me yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment