Ads

Saturday, July 9, 2016

27/52 – SLEEPLESS AND UNINSPIRED

To re-inspire myself, I’m making a list of things that inspire me (in no particular order):

1. Food, particularly pizza.

IMG_20160706_181548

Granville Room for happy hour last Wednesday, where pizzas of the above proportions are $8, cocktails of the above Old Fashion kind are $7, and beers on tap are $3 or $4! Choose the pizza with the funghi and meat; the chicken was not too special and the daily special was too vegetarian. Alcohol not watered down is the best part. J&J and I come here quite often, as their happy hours run to 7PM. Thanks for all the good times here, guys.

Side note: we felt badly for K whose glasses are shown above, and who unfortunately suffers from inability to know when to stop “bottoms-up”-ing.

Granville Room Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2. Nature, mainly mountains, water, sky, and trees:

IMG_20160703_151223

Below: B scaling the Goat and showing me how it’s done. This hike was more difficult than intermediate, maybe because we rushed up Grouse Grind first. Loved it, but probably wouldn’t be inclined to experience it again anytime soon.

  IMG_20160705_133007

3. Yoga, which I haven’t done enough for the past month, leading to anxiety and twitchy left eyes. Here’s my amazing friend D, doing the crow at Quarry Rock. She inspires me too.

SONY DSC



Common theme, experiences with friends. Where should I go next and who will go with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment