Ads

Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Ultimate PSL: Part 10 – Second Cup

IMG_20141024_192545

Went to the Second Cup at Bentall Centre. It was a sugar bomb and gave me a really bad caffeine headache in the evening. Only $4.99 for a large though. I’d probably get this again next time I go downtown to hangout at Chapters (i.e. read their books because I’m too cheap to buy it and they never kick anybody out). I sat there for a good 2 hours, reading The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell. You know that feeling when you’re near the end of a good book and you wish it didn’t have to end? When am I going to find another book that keeps me captivated like this one did? It was like a super hero movie, I could imagine the explosions and psychosoteric laser beams being shot from everybody’s chakra eyes. Good distraction from certain things in life.

4 more shifts till a 5 day weekend, 5 more days till Freak Night… THERE ISN’T ENOUGH TIME!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment