Ads

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

2021-42 || you don't need to earn your joy!

In my recent IG poll, I asked for recommendations for the best matcha latte, and multiple friends suggested Whisk Matcha:  


The cafe itself didn't look too spectacular, just a regular counter with an average display case, nondescript decor. I picked up an iced matcha latte with oat milk, and one of their buns with matcha filling, to go. 


Clearly, my friends did not lie to me about their premium matcha quality. Very smooth, not bitter, but has a strong tea flavor. I am craving it as we speak. The bun was fluffy, with a fair amount of matcha custard filling. Probably won't get the bun again, because I am getting enough carbs from work. 

If I keep going out to buy fancy drinks, I'm going to have to work ten times as hard as I am now, especially with the way the month is shaping up. Hopefully, I can still get to my target before end of the month, but it really has been hard with all the holiday festivities, end of year meetings, and unplanned illnesses (NOT pregnancy, although it does feel like a disease sometimes...). 

How do you stay positive when you spend 8 hours of your life working and facing all types of rejections? 

No comments:

Post a Comment