Ads

Sunday, March 10, 2019

2019-09 || YIFANG FRUIT TEA

After Korean BBQ, we walked over to YiFang. I've heard so much hype about this place, especially the black sugar milk tea... 


I've heard of people lining up to try this, just because they only have small batches of the black sugar pearls made each day and other locations run out within a short time. It should have been a sign that this location of YiFang still had the drink available, because it was really not what I hoped for.

YiFang Fruit Tea Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Where's the tea flavor? It just tasted like sugar and watery milk, and I'm sure I ordered the tea option, not just the milk, because I had a sip of M's black sugar pearl milk. Both were disappointing, in the flavour and smoothness category. The only positive feedback here is that their pearls were chewy and tasted fresh. The hype was not real here.

I've been holed up at home for most of today, and I could really use a milk tea from Houcailei.

No comments:

Post a Comment