Ads

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

74/104 HALFWAY, 2017!

Just another weekend. Tried to make it count. I try to make every meal count now, too, because I'm no spring chicken. We came to Shanghai River Restaurant for a pretty satisfying dinner:



We had some (old) pea shoots, fried yee meen noodles, the pork with the sweet sauce, and chose 3 appetizers to start. We tried their drunken chicken, because I still had cravings for the ones at Asian Legend in Toronto. I wouldn’t come back for this drunken chicken.


Shanghai River Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato



One of my favourite foods, which was wrapped fresh and not bad here. XLB:

xlb

That’s it for May, I guess. This year so far has been pretty good. Lots of food, new experiences, more laughter than tears. Hope the 2nd half of the year will be as good.

I also just want to document that today, I was almost run over by an N driver while biking home. Where was I? Richmond. Surprise surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment