Ads

Friday, March 11, 2016

FRIDAY DRINKS

What better way to wind down on a Friday evening than drinks at home?

SONY DSC
Some people might disapprove of drinking alone, but I did open this with my family near me and poured them a little bit before coming back into my room to put this together.

Cracked open this Chocolate Milk Stout from Hearthstone Brewery (brewery in North Vancouver! Support the locals!), and slapped on a mask. AQ got me the Origins Bests – Mask Trio for Christmas, and I just got a chance to use the Clear Improvement mask:
SONY DSCSONY DSC
Dries pretty fast. Feels nice, skin was smooth after. I might get this again, if there’s a sale. It’s only $31, but I’d rather try out some other masks (Glamglow???)
SONY DSC

Here’s a bonus from the week. Popbar at Metrotown opened! I tried the matcha bar with dark chocolate dipped in hazelnuts:
IMG-20160309-WA0003
Almost $6 for this little bit of sugar. Wouldn’t purchase again, even though it tasted good, it’s just not worth it.

I'm starting to feel more comfortable about the recent changes at the company. This week has been quite hectic, Traveling again in a month – Chicago! Any suggestions for places to visit/avoid?

No comments:

Post a Comment