Ads

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Everyday above ground is a good day


I’m so tired of this constantly changing weather, and the weather reports that aren’t reliable. On the way to the cobbler yesterday, weather looked good, sun was peeping out, so I went out without an umbrella or a waterproof jacket.

Ran into Aperture Coffee:

IMG_20160313_133701
IMG_20160313_133819
IMG_20160312_133536

IMG_20160312_133040

Got a Flat White with a shortbread cookie, baked in house. Yum. They use Intelligentsia coffee, which I believe is roasted in LA. Very quiet nook to hang out, and a few others were in there studying at the large tables they had set up. There was a cozy area with a sofa in a corner by the front, and a bar close to the entrance. The shop is set up for every type of coffee setting that you would need. Strong coffee. Go again if I'm in the area and looking for a place to hang out.

Aperture Coffee Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You know how when you’ve got things to do, and you don’t do them because you’d rather watch TV or Youtube?

That’s not usually me, because I include TV and Youtube in my daily list of things to do. Finished House of Cards Season 4 today (took me only a week). Time to start applying to things I want to do this summer and continue learning more about ZERO WASTE. H doesn't want me to apply, because he wants to spend more time with me... Sorry dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment