Ads

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

2021-41 || heritage

Picked up a few cruffins from Heritage Baking while at the Farmer's Market:


I love Nutella, so I had to get that one. We also chose calamansi, which was actually even better than the Nutella. Slightly tart, not too sweet, just enough filling: 


Support local. 

Sometimes, when I'm scrolling through social media, I'll see posts about keeping friends close to you and taking care of them, especially when they're down, because it's so important to have these connections. We all want to be supported when we're low, right? 

Then, the next post I'll see is one about ditching those folks with negative attitudes, who are draining away your life.

What's the right thing to do? 

Actually, do they support me the way I need? 

No comments:

Post a Comment