Ads

Friday, June 25, 2021

2021-24 || grand slam

Took H to Denny's for his birthday grand slam. I had the vegetable omelet: 


I was actually very impressed with the quality and quantity of the omelette. Stuffed with spinach, peppers, mushrooms, and cheese, no regrets with ordering this. For $15 though, it better be good, because I could probably make this at home for much less. The hashbrowns extremely crispy, and was a bit saltier than I'm used to, which didn't stop me from cleaning off the plate. There was a lot of toast, so we packed that home, along with one of the pancakes.

Denny's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

H's grand slam was not bad as well, and really, cannot complain about a free breakfast!


But I will complain about how dinky the sausage was - look at it compared to the size of H's pointer finger! I didn't even know they made breakfast sausages that skinny. 

I think this will turn into a birthday tradition for us. We didn't go last year because baby S had just joined us, and I wasn't allowed out of the house for 30 days (exceptions were made for visits to the doctor; it really sounds worse than it actually was!).


H and I have grown a lot over the past year, and baby S has helped us learn so much. I'm really looking forward to how the next year unfolds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment