Ads

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

2019-29 || GLOWBAL

It's the final sprint to the end, the last leg of the race to finish planning H and my big day. With only 6 weeks left, there was no time to take it easy this weekend, and we were going to need all the energy from the universe to keep us shopping, so P and I sweated out our stress toxins from the work week, and went to fuel up at Glowbal before the shopping began.

Both P and I ordered the West Coast bennys (rock shrimp & roasted peppers, poached eggs, hollandaise, potato hash) and a coffee:


Here were the cons of the meal: 

*bland Hollandaise sauce 
*shrimpy shrimp
*slightly wilted salad

Here were the pros:

*the eggs benedict were only $12 and came with a pile of very crispy potatoes
*free donuts and smoothie shots
*coffee was decent
*friendly server

Glowbal Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Overall, there were more pros than cons, and I would go back to try out some of the other items on the menu. It's a convenient spot for a quick bite, the prices did not terrify me, and the restaurant could seat a large number of guests. Maybe that's the reason we didn't have to wait, but when there are no lines at a restaurant that serves weekend brunch in the heart of downtown, I get the sneaking suspicion that the lack of a queue might indicate that it's not such a hot spot for the Sunday brunchers...

I really hope I don't have to shop again at another mall until after the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment