Ads

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

TAKE

D and I went to Take’s Sushi (pronounced TAH-KAY’S SUSHI), following a long day in the office. With some coworkers, you never want to see them after work, and with others, I don’t mind hanging out. I had never been, and apparently this is one of the best spots for sushi. Turns out that the rolls were amazing! The fish was very fresh, and there was a good ratio of rice to mayo to fish/fillings. I would absolutely return when the cravings for sushi kick in. The appetizers were decent, nothing special, so feel free to pass on those.

Here’s a shot of the unagi:

IMG-20180612-WA0013

Here’s their Dragon Roll, with unagi on top of the california roll, and the Alaska roll (definitely a favourite) in the background:

IMG-20180612-WA0012

D took these photos for me on his Pixel 2, because I left my phone at home.

Take Sushi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I did remember my phone on this hike with V to the upper portions of Shannon Falls:

IMG_20180617_210254_554

Beautiful hike. Drone shots to come.

Take me back to the sushi and hike please! I don’t want to have to focus on adult life responsiblities…

No comments:

Post a Comment