Ads

Monday, February 12, 2018

2018-5 HAPPINESS IS…

Taking a lemon and turning it into bubbletea. We went to Happy Lemon post dim sum in Richmond:

Happy Lemon

I’d heard some good things about this place, but with the proximity, prevalence, and ease of hitting up a Chatime for their roasted milk tea, it is difficult to find a time to try other bubbletea places. This was that chance to try it.

I had the milk tea with cream puff and pearls, and it was not bad. The cream puff is like a custard that sits at the bottom of the cup. The pearls were a good size and consistency, but Gong Cha (located across the street) had better pearls. I would come back for the cream puff and milk tea.

Happy Lemon Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Lately, I’ve been noticing a lot in media about women’s struggles and the lack of diversity in the workplace. I guess I’ve never been too passionate about this, and I just want to note that there are others out there who do not care for change.

“I don’t want to lean in, okay? I want to lie down.” – Ali Wong

We all have those days, but make sure you know your worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment