Ads

Saturday, December 2, 2017

TAIWAN 2017 – COFFEE


I only had coffee twice on this trip, and both times, it was a bit more expensive than Vancouver, but just as good. First coffee shop we went to was Woolloomooloo:

cutest menu

Decent food, friendly service, and newspapers from around the world, lined up on the wall for customers to read. I would come back, if I were homesick, because the food and coffee were very similar to what’s served in Vancouver.

artist at work

The 2nd place was Rufous Coffee Roasters:
perfect

I had high expectations for this place, mainly because I usually expect coffee roasters to really know their stuff and have amazing brew. The photo above was taken in their outdoors seating area, where they had planted cute little succulents and tropicals along their fence. It was pretty much perfect coffee, from the latte art to the amount of caffeine actually extracted into that little cup. H had the pour over, and a sip of that could pull you through 24 hours of no sleep. The server greets as the door opens, helps to find you a seat and then gives you a basket for your belongings. Beware that the place was quite small with limited seating and dim lighting, and the bathroom is a bit tricky because there’s a step to get inside.


Back to present day, it’s December, which means 2 things...

1. Time to start Christmas shopping. FYI, I want all the things from Everlane.
2. Time to start birthday present shopping. My birthday is in a month, and again, I want all the things from Everlane.

No comments:

Post a Comment