Ads

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

96/104 – BREATHE INTO THE PAIN


This was the last weekend before H and I went to Hong Kong/Taiwan, so we had to have a meal together with his folks. We went to a Northern style Chinese restaurant in Richmond, called Northern Style Chinese Restaurant ( lol ):

IMG_20171107_083918_798

The food is not bad, rather oily and full of MSG/salt, so don’t expect anything healthy. We had the leek scrable eggs, one of the fried noodles, a onion pan fried pancake, and another… Chinese fried dough thing. We also had dumplings with parsley: 

IMG_20171107_084154_314IMG_20171107_084154_313

The food was cheap, which is always a plus. Horribly slow service, and I suspect if you speak only English, they’ll ignore you forever. The thing to order next time would be the tomato scramble egg and perhaps more dumplings.

Northern Style Chinese Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

This year started with so much hope, and it’s been fun, but I’m pretty burnt out now, really looking forward to the end. I had to take the day off today from the headache. Even had to go to a doctor to get meds to dampen the pain.. I haven’t felt this 9 out of 10 type of pain that brings tears to my eyes in a while.

The pain will go away (has gone away) and things will change again, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment