Ads

Friday, July 14, 2017

Day 7 of H in Nova Scotia // POQUITO


Free shaken tea at Starbucks today:

IMG_20170714_225304_274
It sucked, don’t get it.

I’d rather talk about Poke Bar at SFU, where P and I had dinner after fixing her plant on Tuesday:

IMG_20170711_223851_409

It was pretty fresh, and they’re very liberal with the toppings, including kimchi, corn, mango, pineapple… Salad, quinoa, or rice were options for the base, and it came with other one or 2 scoops of the fish. Not that flavorful, maybe it didn’t marinate enough in the sauce because we saw them bring it out just as we ordered…? Who knows, I’m not a poke expert, I’ve only had it one other time. I plan on trying more poke places this summer though – I like how refreshing it is and not heavy, compared to the usual junk I eat. This place is too far for me to go again, but I'd eat it if it was delivered.

Poké Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Also, the one word in the lyrics of Despacito reminds me of Poké. Poquito a poquito…

H is back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment