Ads

Monday, April 3, 2017

THINGS I’M GOOD AT


 1. EATING:

pho pho pho

Came to Pho Lan for dinner with P and J, in the quest for large amounts of Vietnamese food. Pho is one of my favourite foods. This place was pretty dark and dingy, so I couldn’t really tell how clean everything was, but the pho was great. Not too salty, came with lots of toppings, and a large pile of noodles. I finished the XL bowl by myself! Achievement unlocked. I didn’t care too much for the spring rolls here, tasted like it was refried, but maybe if I weren’t so full from the noodles I would’ve liked it more.

Pho Lan Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2. ANSWERING QUESTIONS - Customer said that I’m good at this I did not make this up.
Customer: When will you have this in stock?
Me: *tells him the date*
Customer: But how soon will you find out if the date will get better?
Me: Sometime between today and above date. *SECRETLY DYING FROM LAUGHTER*
Customer: You’re very good at answering questions.

3. BEING HONEST – I suck at games that require lying, like Coup and Werewolf. I absolutely hate these games. Another game I hate… Legendary. Can’t wait till Cayman Islands at the end of this month, where I’m sure I will not be playing any of those.

That’s about it, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment