Ads

Friday, April 14, 2017

GOOD FRIDAY 2017

Nothing a good coffee can’t fix:

tumblr_oln9uueTxy1rcp1ldo1_540

Really expensive bottled juice for C, pomegranate lemonade (I think…) for R, and the honey almond latte for me. Mine was too sweet, so make sure to ask for half sweet. It was conveniently located for shopping at Nordstrom, so that already gave it a steady flow of customers.

Nordstrom E-Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Speaking of really expensive juice? $7.50 for this sucker, chockful of vitamins, and fresh off the… truck from Calgary or Mississauga? Got it at Whole Foods two days ago. There are so many stories about how Whole Foods isn’t really “green” and they just slap on “organic” stickers onto their produce and how they treat their employees.

IMG_20170414_081010_919

I just had to try this juice. How could they charge over $7 for this TINY bottle of juice?! It tasted delicious, I could feel the vitamins entering my bloodstream and my phlegm congested lungs, but for the quantity, it was not worth the money. It did satisfy my curiosity.

I’m going to have more cough syrup and go back to bed now to try to get over this cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment