Ads

Sunday, April 16, 2017

67/104 KENNEDY FALLS

PMA and I hit up Cannibal Cafe after a 5 hour hike to Kennedy Falls in North Vancouver:

farmhouse

No complaints about my turkey burger (The Farmhouse) - cranberry + turkey genius. M’s American Classic with yam fries in the background.

poutine

P got the American Classic as well, with a side of poutine, and the poutine could’ve been a full entrĂ©e by itself. Maybe he got this because he’s from Montreal?

A ordered yam fries, and sorry no picture, but she basically had 5 yams and enough fiber for a week.

boozy shake

To complete my meal, I had the chocolate Bourbon shake. I thought it was boozy enough, but everybody else thought the alcohol was strong. It wasn’t as thick as I would’ve liked.

I used to come here all the time! I was reminded of why I ate here so often today, and I will be back for more…

The Cannibal Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

There’s something about a good meal after a long hike that brings people together.

kennedy falls

We got lost a bit on the way here, but basically, just park at the Mt. Fromme parking lot and take the bike/hike trails from there. It’s intermediate, mainly because it’s slippery and rocky. By the end of it, I didn’t even care about being ankle deep in mud and I just wanted to take the fastest route down the mountain.

Here’s more info on the hike:

https://www.outdoorvancouver.ca/hiking-big-cedar-trail-kennedy-creek-falls/
https://www.vancouvertrails.com/trails/big-cedar-and-kennedy-falls-trail/
https://www.yelp.ca/biz/kennedy-falls-north-vancouver

No comments:

Post a Comment