Ads

Monday, April 10, 2017

66/104 SKIT, SONG, CHEER, OR INTERPRETIVE DANCE


It was a choice between Dalina, Au Bade, and Propanda. Dalina was too busy, Au Bade was on the wrong side of the street, and we ended up at Propaganda:

IMG_20170409_155220_805

I had the macchiato, and it was weak compared to Pallet. The sandwich was packed with meat, and I must’ve been starving, I polished it off. The others had a ham and cheese croissant, which they seemed to enjoy. I think I would come back again because it’s less crowded than Matchstick, but the coffee could be stronger.

For those of you who are into Munchkins the Marvel edition, this place has a metal table.

Propaganda Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

This weekend, I tried hiking (walking in the park) at night for the first time. It was the annual NiteHike, and H really wanted me to participate, so there I was… in the middle of the woods… We started walking around 8PM, and it was just before 6AM by the time we finished the event. It was nice to get lost in the woods. It was also nice to feel so physically drained that once my head hit the pillow, nothing in the whole world mattered anymore.

Ended up sick again. Late 20s has not been good for health so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment