Ads

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

WAFFLE WEDNESDAY


P and I wanted to catch up, and I wanted to save some money, so we went out for dessert, instead of dinner. We both wanted to go back to Off the Grid:

IMG_20170219_224049_834

It’s busier than the last time I was here. They might’ve switched the light bulbs to brighten up the place. Not too sure what else changed, maybe everybody wanted to come out because the weather cleared up. Instead of the waffles, we had their dessert drinks this time. I had the hot Nutella drink, and P had the mango milkshake. She was a bit upset that they couldn’t do it “half sweet”, but hey, sometimes, you just gotta learn to say no. I liked my drink. It was sweet, and the waffle was fresh. Nothing better for fueling girly gossip and plans.

Off The Grid Waffles Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

H is almost at the end of his move, and things are starting to fall into place again. Time for the next big thing. What’s the next big thing…

No comments:

Post a Comment