Ads

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

SFO – Day 4 // things happen.

Day 3 was sorta the same as Day 2, ie. work. Day 4 though. Everything changed because I was on my own again. D, M, and I went for breakfast at Honey Honey Cafe and Crepery:

IMG_20170208_180759_492

I had the one with the crab cakes and cheese. AND IT WAS MAGNIFICENT. D seemed to really enjoy the nutella crepe. The only thing was that the sausage that M ordered was deceptive – he expected 2 sausages, but got ONE that was cut in half! Oh well, he seemed happy with it.

Honey Honey Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I’m slightly buzzed off Icelandic beer right now (see the photo of Garun Iclandic Stout here, definitely one of my favourite beers… it’s a bit difficult to type accurately right now just because it’s 11.5% alcohol and WONDERFUL), and just thinking about how bad things just happen and plans don’t always work out. For example, I ended up traveling around San Francisco alone last weekend; car accidents; being forced to move, snow storms, feelings and what not. D gives great pep talks , and I really appreciate having him around sometimes, because he’s right – bad things happen and you just deal with it.

“i love louisa ng” H said through all these troubles we’re having.

No comments:

Post a Comment