Ads

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

30(2)/52 – i feel tired.



Chocolate Chip Sea Salt Cookie and Iced Latte:
IMG_20160802_190523

Turkey sandwich and iced Americano with milk (and C’s hat):
SONY DSC

SONY DSC
SONY DSC

All very delicious, just what I needed on a hot summer afternoon, post Pokemon walk. The cookie was not the soft kinds I usually bake, so I don’t think I’d get it again except in a pinch. Don’t take it the wrong way, I liked it a lot, but not enough to want to try baking it on my own. Definitely heading back for that iced latte – SO SMOOTH.
Platform 7 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Sometimes, it’s hard to understand why people do things, especially at the end of the day when we’re all exhausted. I wish the explanation for all inexplicable behavior could be a brain infection, but that only happens for some lucky friends of mine. I’m just glad to know that there are amazing places like Lindeman Lake out in the wild, and Platform 7 in the middle of the city for us lost souls to visit and try to find ourselves.

IMG_20160801_163306

No comments:

Post a Comment