Ads

Saturday, May 21, 2016

20/52 – I'm leaving next week... Oh, I mean just for the next week

Today was the 3rd week of working at the Vancouver Farmers Market. We got some good swag:

SONY DSCSONY DSC







And I paid $5 for this small rice bowl by Disco Cheetah: It’s the BBQ pork one:
IMG_20160521_115659
All you can see here is the extra sauce i put on, the kimchi, some of the veggies, and maybe a sliver of meat. The meat was so flavourful and the vegetables were really fresh. Rice on the bottom is a mix of red rice and white (healthy?). Food is so overpriced at markets. Everybody raves about La Bohème Crêperie, and they were there today, but the line up was too long for my 30 minute break… Maybe next time.


Disco Cheetah Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Iceland is happening in 2 more days!!!! Follow me on Instagram for updates as I go. I haven’t even started packing. Here’s what I want(ed) to do before I leave:
  • follow up on all my leads
  • check out a balloon store
  • buy a white table cloth
  • pick up tea and drop it off at A’s house
  • return my library book
  • laundry
  • clean room
  • yoga
  • bake some chocolate chip cookies
  • pack
  • Research more about Iceland!
Decided to do a bit of shopping at Sephora to get some skin care stuff (more Sephora sleeping masks – algae, avocado, and orchid) for use during Iceland with the boys and TPL:

SONY DSC

More on this later.

Anyways, time to start checking off those things on my To Do list… or maybe it’s time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment