Ads

Monday, January 25, 2016

Day 0.5 - Fresh Press Coffee

Coffee time, all the time. Went to Fresh Press in Richmond for the first time:
IMG_20160123_172104
This is their brêvé, which is 2 ounces espresso and 2 ounces half and half (I think those were the volumes the barista told me she would use). It’s so much richer and smoother than using milk or cream, but I don’t think I would drink it in a larger volume than what Fresh Press offered (notice the tiny cup), just because of all the fat and calories in half and half. Adding half and half to my grocery list and opening up the Nespresso milk frother now.

Everybody calls this place a hidden gem. I would agree, and I’m coming back to read their copies of Drift, which I cannot afford to subscribe to. Drift is a magazine dedicated to coffee, describing coffee adventures around the world. Costs about $20 a copy.

Before he left for Asia, H’s car was entered and a few important things were taken, and we were both devastated… Shit happens, and we learn to lock our cars properly.
Now, I am devastated by myself (possibly he is too, how would I know, he’s halfway across the world). It feels like the end of the world again because H has just left for Asia today and I guess I should’ve gone with him when he told me to buy a ticket, but hey, the rule still applies! Don’t plan ahead for more than double the time that you’ve been together. 


End Day 0.5 of H in Asia.


Fresh Press Coffee Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment