Ads

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Procrastination and waiting.

Does Jessie J. write her own songs?

I still fall on my face sometimes, and I can’t colour inside the lines,

Cuz I’m perfectly incomplete, I’m still working on my masterpiece

And I wanna hang with the greats, got a way to go but it’s worth the wait

You haven’t seen the best of me, I’m still working on my masterpiece

 

Today’s Horoscope:

You can sense that something good is going to happen but there is no need to hurry it along. Venus, planet of harmony, in your fellow Earth sign of Taurus means the right opportunity will arrive at just the right time, so be patient.

WELL DUH. When things hit rock bottom, it can only go up. I’m not saying I’ve hit rock bottom, the bottom is pretty hard to reach. Murphy’s law though.

No comments:

Post a Comment