Ads

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Sleep is for the Weak

SimCity addiction might be over. Finished building my Arcology in my region… But it might start up again, ‘cause I want to get an Omegaco.. (OMG I JUST USED A SHORT CUT FOR WORK TO SWITCH WINDOWS… I spend too much time there…).. or Academy. Slept only 3 hours last night because I wanted to finish stocking up on Metal, and before I realized, it was 3AM.  It’s been at least a week since I started this, and it’s really getting in the way of my sleep. I’ll even come home during my breaks to play it.

Yoga-ed. Simcity-ed. Volunteered. Simcity-ed. Drink. Simcity again.

Listened to Axwell & Ingrosso’s Can’t Hold Us Down:

 

Just skip to 3:30. No one, can hold us down.. I’m walking 10 feet off the ground, every time that you’re around…

No comments:

Post a Comment