Ads

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Just another day in the office...

Random one sided phone call overheard at the office:

D - Hi! I'd like to invite you to come for an interview next week for the sales position. Pause. It will be with Bob Chu*. Pause. The person interviewing you is Bob Chu. Sorry? BOB CHU... You want me spell that out for you? B-O-B... C-H-U... Yes, Bob Chu. Pause... Excuse me? The person looking at your resume? Bob Chu will be doing that. Yes. Yes. Okay so we will see you then. Pause. You want me to email you?! OK OK. Bye.

Hahaha best office phone call I have overheard to date! I don't think I have ever heard D getting that frustrated. This guy really needs to work on his listening skills if he wants to be in sales. Email you? Are you gonna ask the client to do that in the future? Almost died from laughing.

*Names have been replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment