Ads

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Moving on

06042012399    Life is strange, because things happen for a reason.  I got a cone of gummy candies, a bag of Lindt chocolate, and a shopping gift card as farewell gifts from my lovely coworkers at Anachemia.  There was also pizza from Boston Pizza.  It was a good end to the 10 months spent there.  The end came right on time, because I was getting grumpier and angrier at the job.  The week after the last day went by in a blur, with an interview on Humpday (Wednesday, for all you sickos out there) at Maxxam(Actually, when I first heard that term, I didn’t realize it meant Wednesday either, and all my coworkers cracked up.) 

I almost did not know the answer to “What pH is the water that comes out of your tap?” and “How would the pH change if sodium hydroxide is added to that water?”.  Glad I had my thinking cap on.

No comments:

Post a Comment