Ads

Thursday, October 27, 2011

 

what was i thinking?

This month is taking forever to go by.  I am so tired of waking up to the sound of my alarm clock, and running out of my house onto the dark street to catch a ride from my co-worker (“OH SHIT SHE TEXTED ME THAT SHE JUST LEFT 5 MIN. AGO? FUCK.”) When we get to Knight, there’s always construction.  When we get to work, the air always smells a bit like a mix of manure, fish, and gasoline.  Every morning, I sit at my desk and watch the sky slowly get brighter behind the Tree With The Red Leaves (TWTRL).  By the time the sun’s up, my brain will finally have warmed up so I can get some work done. 

Then, it’s just a barrage of phone calls, emails, and faxes. 

It’s a good thing Halloween is at the end of the month.  It’s a good excuse to go wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment