Ads

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

34/52 ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS MOMENT (pt. two)


The moment after you keep going even though you’re ready to give up, and you realize that it was worth the pain because it got you where you are right now.

IMG_20160828_194123

I believe that everybody’s got to put in their time. Then you can enjoy what you worked for.

Very honestly though, kayaking is not my thing. H has been whining to go though, so I finally gave in and planned a trip with a couple other pals this Sunday. What a grey day, rained a bit. I treated myself to some Honey Doughnuts after we reached Cates Park:

 IMG_20160828_193715

IMG_20160828_130307

It was not as good as I recall! Maybe because they were stuffed in the kayak in a dry bag for a good 2 hours. Not the soft, fluffy fried dough that I recall. Maybe I’ll stick to the waffles at Cafe Orso on future trips to Deep Cove.

Honey Doughnuts and Goodies Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment